Friday, September 8, 2023

The Crotchety Old Fart Returns!


The Return of Lance E. Davis and his

More Than A Half-Century Of Wisdom.


Brought to you by: Life At Our Place



So what are we to do? It would appear we are on the precipice of something major happening not just within our borders but on a Global scale. Contrary to the Media of today we are rapidly heading towards a finality which will shake the World and forever be etched in History. It is known by many that banks, in general, are all very close to becoming ruined and will be forced to shut down making anyone relying on the money in accounts of all those banks destitute overnight. Many of those without valuables to trade for food may be forced to become beggars or worse (criminals) to survive or provide for their families. The demarkation between the poor and the wealthy broadens every day. People are suspicious, nervous, anxious and paranoid about what's going to happen next. We trust no one. Not the Government. Not the Media. Not even our own neighbors because we don't so much as know their names.




I was Cancelled on the Social Media platform I refer to as, "Fakebook" a couple of years ago for something I supposedly posted. When I made numerous attempts to ascertain which post was flagged so I could make corrections or other form of reparation I was given several possibilities as to why I was cancelled. At first I was angry then my mood switched over to being happy without it in my life. I pretty much stopped using all the Social Media platforms at that point. Before I was cancelled I came across a cryptic post from a guy. It moved me back then and finally regaining access to my Blog Site and rereading this Draft I composed years ago, it still moves me.


This is John Tipton Oxford, III's "Fakebook" Post:


These days, with the way things are...when tears form in my eyes...I place a finger on the tears & then touch them to my tongue, close my eyes & I taste the life that's taken me to here. A life of music, menial jobs, travel, violence, revelations, drugs, drinking, sex, sadness, craziness...just like so many others. I am not unique. I'm just here. Here...short, fat, poor, with a woman, a wife, I truly adore...outta work, tryin' to find, tryin' to think of a way to help to support this family...the only family I've been with this many years in a row, that also supports me in my sometimes insane ways. I wish I was smart, I mean, really smart, so I could figure things out. But, I ain't. All I can do is write about these days, with the way things are...

      -   John Tipton Oxford III   -

I wonder how he's doing now and what he's thinking about the situation(s) today. At any rate, I'm going to try to start back writing my Blogs more regularly since I can now get back into the site. Keep a watchful eye out for future posts.


Toodles for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment